DMT - Distance Measuring Trolley
DMT – Dual Rail Monitoring and asset Measuring System
The Distance Measuring Trolley (DMT) designed and manufactured by Donfabs & Consillia Ltd is a simple yet revolutionary way of precisely measuring distance parameters on railways. Using a self-guiding and centering trolley this provides a stable base for two precision tacho sensors to provide high accuracy positional information. A battery pack is provided for long recording autonomy, a laser pointer to provide accurate start, stop & measurement references and a PC with integral software for real time data showing the distance and event information.
- High precision dual quadrature tacho streams for left and right distance
- High precision front mounting laser for location marking
- Bespoke software showing left, right and centre distances
- Event 1 and event 2 cumulative distance logging
- Optimal XD version for spreadsheet configuration